Courtesy to Fractured Air for the reblog and suggest you listen to Moon Ate the Dark, who I have featured previously on Feminatronic. Great playlist : ))
Moon Ate the Dark is the neoclassical-infused drone collaborative project between Welsh pianist Anna Rose Carter and Canadian producer Christopher Brett Bailey. The London-based artists’ two full-length releases – 2012’s self-titled debut and this year’s highly-anticipated follow-up (‘Moon Ate The Dark II’), both released on the prestigious Berlin-based imprint Sonic Pieces – forges a deeply affecting experience for the heart and mind: the rich, dense textures of Bailey’s production is masterfully interwoven with Carter’s stunningly beautiful piano-based compositions.
Fractured Air 46: Moon Ate the Dark “Moon Over Blood Mountain”
To listen on Mixcloud:
01. Emily Hall ‘Scream’ [Bedroom Community]
02. Laurie Spiegel ‘Drums’ [Philo, Unseen Worlds]
03. Jenny Hval ‘Blood Fight’ [Rune Grammofon]
04. Wendy Carlos and Rachel Elkind ‘Rocky Mountains’ [Warner Bros.]
05. Ikue Mori ‘Musashi Plain Moon’ [Tzadik]
06. Joanna Newsom ‘The Book of Right On’ [Drag City]
07. Eliane Radigue ‘Kyema’ (excerpt) [Experimental Intermedia Foundation]
View original post 78 more words
You must be logged in to post a comment.